Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Filat AG

This is not an auction but a shop. If you ask, you may receive a discount. I received one and was extremely grateful for it as the pricing had turned the pounds in my pocket into pennies. However, I desperately wanted the item and so bought it and I am now extremely glad to have it as a premier showpiece in my Simonstown display. Richard Johnson RDPSA, a South African, is associated with Filat AG which provides "fine philately of Europe & Africa". Richard was probably thinking of the Ronseal ad  (it "does exactly what it says on the tin") when he wrote that. This site is well worth a look. For me, it is a shop window onto another world, one in which the monied elites of Monaco, Chicago and St Petersburg comfortably buy quality stamps and postal history while freezing beggars like me sit in rags before the on-line store front window staring in open-mouthed wonder and despair at the many delights inside the shining shop.

https://www.filat.ch/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=die+proof